In consideration of participating in or attending classes at Lady Leah Lafargue School of the Dance, LLC
By registering for this site I acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
1. Any dancer participating in a dance class takes certain incumbent risks. These include, but are not limited to, sprains, pulled muscles, and broken bones; and,
2. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
3. I willingly comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of Lady Leah Lafargue School of the Dance, LLC; and,
4. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS Lady Leah Lafargue School of the Dance, LLC, their officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessees of premises used in activity (“releasees”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. I do hereby release and relinquish any and all rights and interest in or to photographs taken by or on behalf of Lady Leah Lafargue School of the Dance, LLC and acknowledge and agree that said photographs may be used for any and all purposes, commercial and non-commercial.
6. I agree to pay tuition for classes held from September through May based upon the number of classes for which I am registering my child(ren) and in accordance with my choice of monthly or yearly payment. I understand that any requests for changes to my account must be received in writing before the first of the month in which they should go into effect, and that no partial month refunds will be issued. I further understand that absolutely no refunds will be issued after March of the current dance year, and that I am responsible for tuition from March through May, regardless of my child(ren)'s attendance.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS AND UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY AGREEING TO IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.